PIO kids n Collars

Sonko and Zara are wearing collars made of soy!

At least they are taking to the collars better than the all in one leads I had on them two days ago.


Poor Sonko curled up in a ball and whimpered with the above leather lead/collar combo.  I tried to set him at ease by having Simba the happy boy with him..no Sonko ignored all around him, he was down and just about out. I got him to stand and watch me with Zara. Zara was like what the heck is that!? I called them from different points in the yard (with liver brownies).  Zara, "yes liver brownies!" But I'm stuck..oh, not really stuck, I can move!!! YEAH!! I can run!!! Nom nom nom, yummy liver brownie. Run some more!!! Look out! Here comes Cricket the cat! She is chasing Zara's leash! It was funny.

All that going on, Sonko was stuck, least he was standing. Now alert to what was going on around him (no longer going down into depths of despair). He wanted a brownie!!!! He took a step!! I went over to him and praised him like crazy and gave him a brownie! He was a happy boy, in a few more minutes he was trotting around with Zara (and the cat) in the yard. Sorry no video of it. Hard to do when it's just me and the kids.

And the other news...Sonko and Zara will attempt to test out Lure Coursing next week!

ttfn



Comments