TNG Kritter stories!

September 2nd, 2012. What a fun day! First work, get off at 3...fuel up and head to my daughters house. Then head out to pick up the most beautiful, sweet, loving Peruvian Inca Orchid puppy dog ever!

A conversation with my daughter Lynette..she was expressing getting another dog. Sierra is getting up there in age. But, Sierra is not fond of all dogs OR puppies. She only likes her few (my Simba and Layah).

While at Shannon's home, we played with the puppies outside and then inside. My daughter really liked the coated female, "Princess". And who could not like her!!

Yes we ended up taking them both home! Loaded the puppies in the back of "Lucy" and headed out. While on the free-way, Lynette said get Princess!! She is by my feet! Lyn was driving! I pulled Princess up and onto my lap..that is where she stayed till we stopped for fuel. After putting her on my lap I used my cell phone for light to check on Sonko. He was sleeping. The back of my phone case came off, phone fell into the back with Sonko. He was still sleeping. So I left the phone. While stopping to fuel up I reached in and got my phone..Sonko was sleeping on it!!! AND a warning message was on it! Either take out the battery or move to a cooler place!!!! I shut the phone down, Lyn started the car and a/c and the phone cooling began!

Next stop, Lyns house. Sonko was out cold!!! Took Princess inside and then put her in the back yard to potty and meet Sierra. Sierra had no problems with her!!

As you saw in the photos in the post before this one..the cat and dogs were out romping in the yard together...doing a couple of laps!! 

Next..the first day alone while I was at work...I came home to a water flood in the kitchen!! The puppies knocked over the water bowl! Now I use the one I used to use with the Berners.

Right now I have two PIO's. One hairless male and one coated female. Siblings. They are so different but so the same in the love they show. My daughter and her BF feel they can't have a puppy at this time. The young lady who rents a room from me, loves Princess. And we are thinking about it.

Lynette is also working on her BF! Going to spend Sat at their house playing with puppies!

I will post more photos later!!!

ttfn

Comments